e-Framework newsletter June 2009
Last modified 02 Jun, 2009
Published 02 Jun, 2009
The June issue of the e-Framework newsletter is now available, items include the launch of the online publication, "Technology Change in Higher and Further Education: A service oriented approach", and details of the new Flexible Service Delivery programme. Also in this issue a review of the e-Framework model and a report from the SURF and JISC workshop on "Doing Enterprise Architecture".
News from the Initiative
- e-Framework mission statement and profile
- Review of e-Framework model
Around the Partnership
- New Dutch Programme Manager e-Framework
- JISC engages sector with the new flexible service delivery programme
- JISC-CETIS SOA Pack
- Committee of Enquiry into Changing Learner Experience publishes report
- Dutch Architecture Core Group
- Keynote speaker Malcolm Read at IMS conference
- Knowledge Exchange activities planned
- SOA and TOGAF: Can TOGAF bring structure to your architecture efforts?
- Fedora and DSpace merge
- Bamboo project update
- SURF and JISC workshop on ‘Doing Enterprise Architecture’
- TOGAF architecture framework
- EUNIS 2009 conference 22-26 June, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
To keep up-to-date with e-Framework activities visit the e-Framework community wiki.
To share your own experiences and let us know the topics that you would like us to explore, email Bas Cordewener
Follow the e-Framework on Twitter.