Queen MaryUp one level
PROSPERO (PROcesses for Support of PErsonal development Records Online)is investigating requirements for interoperability between FE, HE and employer’s learning systems, to ensure that learners can make use of LIP compliant personal development records
- PROSPERO project JISC web page
- Link to PROSPERO project on JISC MLEs for Lifelong Learning Programme web page
- PROSPERO Project Web Site
- Link to main PROSPERO project web site
- Equivalence Framework
- This report outlines the thoughts and conclusions on the usage of an equivalence framework as part of the ODL’s PDP system. An equivalence framework is used to define the relationship between elements of skill sets and learning activities, as provided by educational institutions.
- RDCEO Framework
- The purpose of this document is to draw upon previous PROSPERO and JISC work, to begin to specify the data, the processes and the 'PLE' system that relate to skills/competencies and their relationship between employment and academia.
- Requirements Analysis
- This document (as a zip file) includes sample documentation of PDP processes in use in partner FE and employer organisations. The aim is to provide a picture of the current state of PDP (the processes and data) within FE, HE and industry.
- Workplace learning PDP scenario
- ODL Workplace based learning PDP scenario
- PROSPERO Final Report
- Final report from the PROSPERO project that investigated requirements for interoperability between FE, HE and employer’s learning systems