Overview of the e-Learning Programme
16 Mar, 2010
The JISC e-learning programme enables the development and effective use of digital technologies to support learning and teaching in universities and colleges, so that staff benefit from e-learning and students enjoy a more flexible learning experience.
Aims of the e-Learning programme
- Identify the benefits of e-learning
- Give advice on its implementation
- Develop an improved understanding of the potential of digital technologies to support learning and teaching
- Consider the strategic implications of this
- Inform and support the delivery of national policy in this area
Our work is applicable to policy makers, senior institutional managers and educational practitioners throughout further and higher education.
The e-Learning programme is funded by the JISC Learning and Teaching Committee.